What began as one of the worst days for our family ended with what can only be described as the Angels from Padgett's. On the early morning of March 6, 2017 I received that horrible call that my parents home had had a fire. They were both in route to the hospital and I was to meet the firemen at their house. What I saw was no less than shocking........ the smell permeated my nose, mouth and throat. Black soot was on and in everything throughout the house. This was what they call a "smoker".
We were almost immediately introduced to the awesome folks of Padgett's Fire and Flood Restoration through our insurance company. From that day forward we were treated like we were the only people in the world, each and every individual we met truly had a passion for what they did, which they all did very well. The house got all new paint, floors window treatments and light fixtures....... did I mention the house is 100 years old! We feel so very blessed and in one way will miss what feels like one big amazing family!!!!!!!! Thank you all Padgett's Family and God Bless.